Thursday, January 12, 2012

Essay Writing Workshop 1

Today is coming to an end.  3 posts in one day is a bit crazy for me but I really am trying to keep up with posting about each day.  Today's to do list was:

-  Review Oil and Gas (from yesterday)
-  Outline Real Property #49 (from yesterday)
-  Real Property Set 2 MPQ1 (from yesterday)
-  Essay Workshop 1 lecture
-  Answer and Submit Property question #50
-  Real Property Set 3 MPQ1
-  Read p 1-20 MPT Outline
-  Gym
-  Blog

Class was good today.  We practiced outlining the essay questions and it was the same lecture as last time, but it showed me where I am a little weak in property essays.  I finished reviewing oil and gas so now I have a nice set of typed outline notes for it.  I outlined the Real Property Essay #49 and found that I was able to spot the correct law and get almost all the right facts involved.  There was one area that I didn't remember from my property outline so I will be reviewing that on Sunday.

I finished the MPQ1 Set 2 and 3 and am still doing better on those than the book says I should be doing.  I really hope that this will carry over to the bar exam so that I can do well on the Multi-State this time.  I have finished the reading for tomorrow.

I have chosen not to answer and submit an essay today for several reasons.  First it is 11:35 and I am tired.  Second, I had planned on getting caught up today but my body decided that I was not going to get caught up.  I got a migraine that would not go away.  My mom got one as well so I think it was the weather and not stress.  It finally went away around 4:30 so I started studying pretty late.

The gym was not very good today because of how tired I am.

I hope everyone is doing well studying!  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment