Friday, January 27, 2012

Consumer Law

Yesterday's To Do list

-  Consumer Law Lecture
-  Review Consumer Law
-  Consumer law essay 19
-  Consumer law essay 20

I stayed home from class yesterday to work mainly because I woke up pretty late.  It wasn't a problem as you can tell by the list it was a fairly short day.  I had no issues finishing the list.  My biggest problem yesterday was with the lecturer.  He was drinking a doctor pepper and taking pretty big swigs of it and the noise was just gross.  It happened numerous times throughout the lecture and by the end I was dreading when he would stop talking because it was time for him to take a drink.  The sound made me want to puke.

He hasn't been the first person to make noises because of drinking during the lecture he has just been the worst offender.

Good luck studying everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment