Thursday, January 5, 2012

Contracts 2

Today's To Do list consisted of:

-  Contracts 2 lecture
-  Review Contracts notes
-  MBE drills introduction video
-  Contracts drills
-  Contracts drills Analysis video
-  AMP MPQ1 Constitutional Law Set 1
-  Read first half of Con law  in the CMR
-  Read the Con Law Supplement in the ATS
-  Handbells

The contracts 2 lecture was pretty hard to stay awake during.  I did review my contracts notes and watched the Drills introduction video.  The Contracts Drills seemed really hard, and I thought I had a pretty good grasp on contracts.  I got 9 right and according to the front of the MPQ1 book that is what I should be getting right.  In watching the Analysis video, I found most of the time I narrowed it down to the right answer and my answer (which depending on what law is being followed is right).  I read the first half of the Con law outline and did the AMP Con law stuff pretty easily.  The Con Law Supplement in the ATS did not really seem to fit in.  It was all additions/corrections to the big Multistate outline book.

I play in a handbell choir so today's me activity was playing music for an hour.

Good luck tomorrow everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Good On you. I'm in the same boat. What's the Con Law ATS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ATS is the Additional Texas Supplements. It was handed out the first day of the MBE review. It has 2 multistate supplements, a Texas supplement, and 5 Texas testing supplements. Hope that helps and good luck studying!

    ReplyDelete