Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crim Procedure 3

Yesterday was the last day of Criminal Procedure.  The to do list consisted of:

-  Crim Proc 3 lecture
-  Review Crim Proc Notes
-  Crim Proc Drills MPQ1
-  July 2010 Criminal Procedure and Evidence Exam
-  AMP MPQ1 Torts
-  Blog

I finished everything on the list.  I got my highest drills score so far, and felt that I was doing pretty well with the Criminal law stuff.

I also got my practice MPT back.  The comments were very positive.  I did miss a case that I could have put in the second argument, but it appears I performed fairly well.  I scored a 4 on the MPT which said it was slightly above average.  I am going to assume this is a passing score.  The sheet that tells you what the scores mean did not go into as much detail about the MPT score as it did with the Essay score.

Good luck studying everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment