Friday, January 6, 2012

Con Law 1

I'm blogging about yesterday late.  Yesterday's list included:
-  Con Law 1 lecture
-  Review Con Law Notes
-  Contracts set 2 MPQ1
-  Contracts set 3 MPQ1
-  Read Second half on Con Law in CMR
-  Blog
-  Gym

I definitely did not finish my list for yesterday, but am caught up now.  The con law lecture is by a professor from OU.  He was the lecturer in the summer and all I remembered about him was how fast he spoke.  It was hard to fill in the outline over the summer.  Yesterday he slowed down and during one of the breaks he could be heard asking if he was too fast.  I finished Contracts set 2 and did reasonably well on it.  I also got the reading done for today's class and went to the gym.  I finished Contracts set 3 before the lecture that happened today.

Good luck everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment