Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Contracts 1

Well I went to bed last night without posting so I'm now posting before class today.  Yesterday's to do list was rather short compared to MBE Preview Day 5.

-  Go to Lecture
-  Review Contracts Notes
-  Read second half of Contracts CMR
-  Blog

I did everything but blog so I feel pretty good.  The contracts lecture handout was changed so I now have a binder for the lecture notes.  With my luck I would lose the handout if it stayed loose.

Many people in the class were complaining yesterday about how much there was to do for MBE Preview Day 5.  I tend to agree especially when compared to the super small list of yesterday.

I have achieved 5 stars at Starbucks now so I get free same visit tea and coffee refills!

Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment