Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Criminal Procedure I

Yesterday we started Criminal Procedure.  It is a good thing the Criminal Law and Procedure guy is interesting and funny because we have to listen to him for four days.  So yesterday's to do list was relatively short, it included:

-  Crim Procedure Lecture
-  Review Crim Procedure Notes
-  Read Second half of TX Crim Proc
-  Gym
-  Blog

I am mostly done with the list.  I have a little more reviewing of Crim Procedure to do.  This is mostly because for the Procedure and Evidence exam you have to have everything memorized and be able to give answers in five lines.

After class yesterday, there was a wonderful essay sitting in my email box.  Barbri had finished grading my property essay.  I did pretty good on it.  They said passing was scoring between a 16 and 18.  Well I scored an 18.  I didn't get anything particularly wrong, I just didn't define some terms of art.

Well, it is time to get ready for class today.  Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment