Friday, January 6, 2012

Con Law II

Today was Con Law 2.  My to do list was pretty long, but I am happy to say I got it all done (and before 10 pm too!).  The list today was:

-  Con Law 2 Lecture
-  Review Con Law notes
-  MBE drills Con Law
-  Contracts set 4 (MPQ1)
-  AMP MPQ1 Real Property
-  Read 1/3 of property in the CMR
-  Gym 6pm with trainer
-  Blog

In the lecture today the professor was hard to follow because he was speaking really fast.  There were several blanks it took most of the people sitting around me to figure out what was supposed to go in the blank.  Everyone knew the basic idea of what the blanks were but it was a little frustrating how quickly he spoke.

The Con Law drills were not too bad.  The book gave a number you should be aiming for and I met that number.  I have decided to work all the optional MBE stuff (which is why I did two sets of Contracts questions yesterday).  I did really well on the set of Contracts questions today and they were also optional.

The AMP thing has shown me I'm going to have quite a bit of work to do on Property especially future interests.  Why oh why couldn't the English make the property system easier?

Today's me time was gym time.  Since I am a new member, I got an introductory training session for free.  It was pretty good, and I was told my goals are defiantly attainable in the time period I want to reach them in.  Hopefully I will keep up going to the gym throughout bar prep.  I think I will, it is definitely a good stress reliever.

Good luck studying everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment