Thursday, January 26, 2012

Civil Procedure 2

Yesterday was super productive.  I am completely caught up in the paced program again including all of the optional assignments.  The to do list was:

-  Civ Pro 2 Lecture
-  Review Civ Pro 2 notes
-  July 2010 Civil Procedure and Evidence
-  Evidence Set 3
-  Read Consumer law in the CMR

My evidence set did not go very well yesterday, and I am hoping it is just a fluke because I was doing really well on the evidence questions the day before.

No one showed up to class yesterday, and I can't really blame them the weather made it take me a little over an hour to get to class and I only live 20 minutes from the course location.

Yesterday's "me" thing was celebrating my birthday with my significant other!

Good luck studying everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment