Saturday, December 31, 2011

MBE Preview Day 4

I'm blogging late about yesterday's experience.  Yesterday was the 100 question practice test.  I did not go take it at the BarBri site, but I did take it under test conditions.  I got up and started at 8am and set the timer on my phone to go off at 11.  I had to go somewhere yesterday afternoon so staying in Dallas until 12 was not an option.

I finished the test with about 40 minutes left.  I started going through my answers and did really good of the first 50 questions.  The next 25 questions were not so hot, and then I rallied at the end for the best 25 questions of the exam.  I ended the 100 question practice with a 73 which is much better than I got the first time I took BarBri.

I feel like BarBri AMP really did help because some of the questions I got right were because I remembered the point of law from BarBri.

Monday should be interesting.  I might do some of it tomorrow after all the New Years celebrating is done.

Good luck studying everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment