Monday, December 5, 2011

Barbri AMP Property

Two blogs in one day for me...I must be on a roll, or just posted yesterday's blog this morning.  I finished BarBri AMP for property.  I must say there was quite a bit that I didn't understand what was being asked. I was right with my assumption that it would take me over the 4 estimated hours to do Property.  I do however feel like I am in a better place for Property to start out with.  I will probably review my big outline before I go to the Step 2 class though.  

I remembered that in the Torts AMP questions there was a mistake in the spelling of an answer.  They spelled "does" as "eoes".  That confused me, and PS it is the correct answer for that question.

Well, I am pretty brain dead right now, so I am signing off.  Hope everyone had a productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment