Monday, December 12, 2011

BarBri AMP Crim Law

I didn't post yesterday even though I did some more of BarBri AMP.  I finished the Criminal Law and still have the Criminal procedure set to do before I can say I am done with Criminal law.

I think it is interesting that I am getting billing statements from BarBri.  I don't owe anything because if you fail the bar you get the course for free if you are trying in the same state again.  I did have to pay a refundable book deposit.  I do wonder if you got a new outline book if you didn't pay the deposit.  If anyone did not opt for new books and knows the answer to this please let me know.

I haven't studied today because I have been running around trying to get everything done before the holidays.  I also had to get to the vet for my dog because she needed her vaccines.  I should probably hop to it and get my studying done.  I feel like there is a bunch left to do before the class starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment