Monday, December 5, 2011

Crim Law and Torts

Well, I have been traveling so it has been much harder to study and update.  I did find the Step 1 lectures are the same as the ones I was listening to earlier which did give me a little relief.  In the car, I regaled my road trip buddy with two hours of crim law lectures.  My friend said that it sounds like criminal law is just a bunch of semantics on the multi-state.  That made me laugh.

My flash cards from Kaplan got some use too.  Although the flash cards can't be mixed up they are good for reviewing if you are in the car (and don't get car sick reading).  I am feeling much better about Torts now than when I started the AMP program.  I need to pick what section to do next.  I am thinking it is time for property.  I have a feeling property is going to take longer than Barbri's estimated 4 hours for me.  I still have 3 more hours of lectures to listen to and lucky enough for me I have a 4 hour car trip tomorrow.

I hope everyone is studying well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment