Thursday, December 29, 2011

MBE Preview Day 3

Today class went alright.  Class started out annoying because a girl came to class sick.  She said she has been sick since Thanksgiving.  I wanted to ask why the hell she came to class sick.  I don't have time to get sick and her being there is spreading her sicky germs to everyone else.  Now I know how important bar prep is, but everything is available online and on the Iphone/Ipod Touch.  

I got sick twice during my first round of BarBri, and I respected my fellow students and didn't show up to class.  If you get sick during bar prep do everything a favor and do class online instead of making everyone sick.

Today we covered Evidence and Constitutional.  The DVD was jumpy again.  I found that BarBri AMP (for all my complaining) actually helped.  I hadn't finished Evidence when I took the 25 question evidence set and it seemed apparent that I didn't know as much evidence as I knew from the previous topics.  

I finished BarBri AMP for Evidence today.  The Evidence section had some issues with formatting and one section gave all of the questions at once.  If you are following the paced program you will notice that until you finish all the BarBri AMP stuff (and check it off) you will be significantly behind in your bar prep.  

I know most of the bar students are highly caffeinated and I have a tip for getting some free coffee/tea.  If you have a Starbuck's gift card you should register it.  Once you have used it five times you will get free same visit refills on your coffee or tea.  With how long you are potentially going to spend in Starbuck's this might save a nice chunk of change. 

Good luck studying everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment