Thursday, December 29, 2011

MBE Preview Day 2

I didn't blog yesterday because I got a really bad migraine after class, so I am going to blog about yesterday's class before class today.

Yesterday in the MBE preview we covered Property and Contracts.  I did pretty well in both these subjects.  Chuck, the lecturer was a pretty good lecturer for the most part.  However, he gave a wrong answer during Property.  Question 25 for property we was talking about lateral and subjacent support from your neighbors.  The question regarded a structure collapsing and damaging chattel.  Artificial structures require negligence to recover and then if the land is in a natural state you can recover under strict liability.  It seemed pretty clear from his explanation that the correct answer was D which covered both the negligence and strict liability answers.  B and C each had just one part of it, but he said C was the right answer.  There were many confused looks around the class.  I  looked in the back of the book and the book says that the answer is D.

One girl in the class said for as much as she was paying for these videos she was not too terribly impressed.  DVDs that skip and now a lecturer getting a question incorrect.

After Property was Contracts and many in the class left.  I will admit that I did not miss many in Contracts and it was like going to the dentist for a root canal staying.  I am glad I did because the lecturer did give some good advice on Contracts.

When I got home I worked on finishing the BarBri AMP evidence and then got my migraine so what I did for myself last night was take it easy.

It is time for me to head to class today.  Good luck studying everyone!    

No comments:

Post a Comment