Friday, December 9, 2011

Barbri AMP property

Today I did the property portion of Barbri AMP.  It took forever!  I have found that when working on the BarBri AMP stuff near the end I am just looking for the correct answer.  I think it would actually show if I learned something if the answers were different or they had different questions.  Just changing the order of the answers doesn't really make me learn anything.

I am hoping to finish the 3 hours of lectures I have left today and tomorrow.  I think I will do one of the 3 hour sets of BarBri AMP tomorrow as well.  I am just not ready to tackle Evidence.  It was my best subject on both the Multi State section and the essays.  I am just not in the mood for trying to recall all of the rules.  It doesn't help that the lectures I have left are 1 hour of Constitutional Law and 2 hours of Evidence.

I have asked one of my friends to co-blog (is that a word?) with me.  I think it would be nice to get someone else's thoughts about retaking the bar exam.  After all part of the purpose of this blog was to show that people do retake the bar and start a discussion about it.  Not sure if people are discussing retaking the bar, but writing after I have spent time studying has been pretty therapeutic for me.

Good luck studying today!

No comments:

Post a Comment