Friday, November 25, 2011

Barprep (or lack thereof)

Well it has been a few days since I last posted.  Bar review has kinda stood still for the last couple of days.  It also doesn't help that I can't access step 1 lectures from BarBri any more.  The course schedule has been posted though.  I like how this one is organized better than the one for the summer.  

So what have I been doing for the last couple of days?  I went on a family vacation to Vegas.  I'm 25 and had never gambled before.  I won $80 on a penny slot machine.  I am glad that class doesn't start until after Christmas but a little nervous that the bar exam is in 3 months and 3 days.  Starting tomorrow I pick back up on reviewing before bar prep starts.

Hope all my readers had a good holiday and if you aren't in the US (I'm looking at all the Russian readers) I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment