Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 1

Bar results came out for Texas on Thursday (a day early according to all the stuff that was sent). My name did not appear on the pass list, so after some crying I had to figure out what was next. I was given some good advice about my situation. It is not the end of the world. I spent the weekend a bit mopey, but my best friend (who failed in a different state) came down and we drank. I also decided to attempt blogging about restudying and retaking the bar exam to try and help me stay sane. So now Monday after I found out I failed the bar exam I have re-enrolled in BarBri, and and finishing up my reapplication for the bar exam. It is a much shorter application this time. On Friday I did get a letter from the state bar that told me how I did, and come to find out I royally messed up the MBE section. So today's to do list: 1) Go find a notary and get my reapplication out in the mail; 2) Send the letter into BarBri so I get my retake class for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment