Thursday, November 10, 2011

Torts, Torts, Tarts, Torts

Yesterday's post didn't actually post.  I tried making a post on my Iphone and it had an error.  So today there will be more than one post.

Yesterday I worked on reviewing the intentional torts.  I am surprised at how much I remember from the last go around since I did so poorly on torts.  This makes me think that my problem was with negligence.  As I was reviewing the Barbri outline I saw that there are a ton of questions on negligence.  Today is a negligence review day for me, so hopefully it won't be too scary.  I was wondering yesterday if the reason I had so much trouble with torts on the bar was that my school only required Torts 1 which covered just intentional torts.  We didn't even cover all of the intentional torts in the class.  Oh well, torts are just elements.  I look forward to today with the reasonably prudent person in same or similar circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment