Monday, November 14, 2011

Torts, Property, Con Law

So, I got bad about updating this, but never fear, I have been studying.  With Torts I finished negligence.  Gotta love working with duty, breach, causation, harm (damages) again.  The second half of the Barbri lecture finished out breach an covered causation and harm.  It has been since I was last in Barbri that I focused on proximate cause.  I'm a little relieved that I still remember the causation rules.  The lecture also covered everyone's favorite rule in torts the eggshell skull plaintiff.  I was surprised at how many cases were referred to in the torts lecture.  I found that I didn't remember the cases by the names, but when the facts of each case were told, I was drawn back to those horrible memories of first year and being on call.  I think I'm set to start BarBri in torts, but I will keep reviewing my Kaplan flashcards and my outlines.

This week is a Property and Constitutional Law week.  I remember last time in bar prep after the practice MBE during the question by question lecture being told that I knew too much about obscene speech by the video.  It is funny what parts of Constitutional Law stuck with me through law school.  I have quite a bit of work to do with Property.  I didn't really do well in Property during law school and it was consistently a weak subject for me during last bar review.  It isn't surprising that I didn't do well with it during the bar exam.  It was also my weakest essay subject.

Well, it is bed time.  Hopefully I will be better about updating this week than I was last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment